Sailing Yacht Shamrock 4, August 1914Wish List
AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS WITH BUYER PROTECTION
This incredible black and white, limited edition, silver gelatin photograph of Shamrock 4 from Beken of Cowes Archive was taken in 1914 by Frank Beken. This sailing boat was Sir Stuart Lipton’s fourth attempt to win the Americas Cup scheduled that year. However, when she was mid-Atlantic en route to America War was declared. Upon her arrival, she was laid up in 1920 when the Americas Cup was rescheduled. However, she lost the challenge to the Ameican yacht Resolute 3-2.
- Exclusive Limited Edition;
- Printed using the original 6" x 8" glass plate negative;
- 3 x 3.5mm conservation mountboard;
- Presented behind 99% UV, non-reflective glass;
- Edition number will be advised on purchase.
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity;
- White frame available upon request;
- Unframed option available upon request.
AVAILABLE IN 4 SIZES
Country of Origin
Midhurst, United Kingdom
Returns can be initiated within 7 days of delivery.